Exciting opportunity for a Project Accountant for a business based in Abingdon. This is initially temporary until the end of the year, however there is the possibility that it could become permanent.
Exciting opportunity for a medium sized business in Abingdon. They are looking for a Project Accountant to join there team on a temporary basis until the end of the year, however there is a high possibility that it could become permanent. You will be apart of a small team, but report directly into the Finance Manager and liaise with the Financial Controller. This business have parking on site, and are about a 15 minute walk away from the bus stop.
They are ideally looking for someone to start ASAP so if this role appeals to you, please apply.
Project Accountant job duties:
- Setting up new customers and the co-ordination of initial and on-going credit checks
- Creation and upkeep of projects and project Information in Oracle
- Take lead on project billing and issuing of sales invoices out to customers
- Assist with the collection of cash, being the initial point of contact for customer queries and partner, where needed with the sales team regarding dispute resolution
- Responsible for receipting and reconciling project fleet movements using our proprietary fleet management tool
- Supporting & Upskilling non-financial people with the raising of project and non-project purchase orders, reviews of classification and management/monitoring of purchase order statuses
- Working with AP to investigate any PO variances and assist with the clearing on-hold reports
- Issuing of weekly GNRI reports to department heads
The successful candidate must have experience in the above Project Accountant duties
Project Accountant job on offer:
- Based in Abingdon
- Parking on site and 15 minute walk from bus stop
- Exciting opportunity!
- Temporary until end of year
- Possibility to become permanent