Commercial Modelling Analyst
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently partnering with our client in Bristol in their recruitment of a Financial Modelling Analyst. A highly commercial role, this role will be responsible to lead and support on all financial aspects of major bids & growth projects. Sitting in a fantastic team, this is a sought-after position and will provide excellent exposure to finance leadership, and multiple non finance teams. Focused on cost modelling and data analysis the individual will also be highly commercial and strategic in their thinking. The successful candidate can be paid a base salary of up to £50,000 + car + benefits.
- Lead & provide finance support to bids & growth projects through advanced financial modelling
- Ensure cost models are current, accurate and are reported on a monthly basis
- Ensure the integrity and appropriate management of the commercial sensitivity of any bid pricing models
- Prepare and present financial results and forecasts (including bid cost forecasts, bid reporting packs, budgets and forecasts)
- Support the reporting of the new business pipeline
- Ensure all management reporting information is delivered accurately
- Support the business as required in strategy and business development
- ACA/CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Strong modelling skills - building a model, not just "using"
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven experience in business partnering
- For more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400. To apply, please email your CV
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.