Tax Compliance Senior Officer
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Drawing on your existing experience in Tax Compliance, you will assist the Head of Tax in the development of a high-performing tax compliance practice.
This will include Reviewing/preparing corporate income tax and VAT returns and computations, as well as evaluating and making risk assessment on tax and reporting issues and be the contact person for external advisors.
But you will also be answering clients’ and internal requests together with building and facilitating internal tax training program.
We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in national and international taxation in Luxembourg including tax compliance functions
- A good command on English, both written and spoken. German will be a strong asset
- An In-depth technical taxation knowledge is requested with a focus on SOPARFIS and funds
- Skills in mentoring and training others would be an advantage
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to build impactful relationships with our clients and to facilitate cross-selling opportunities
- Ability to contribute to a positive and trusting environment with the other Tax members and leadership to become their day-to-day business partner with tax and reporting matters
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.