Senior Payroll Associate
Contact: Jocelyn Goh
Reporting to: Payroll Manager
- Liaise closely with the respective HR personnel, outsourcing Payroll Company to meet payroll deadlines & ensure timely salary payments.
- Oversee recruitment or contract renewals for temporary or contract staff
- Ensure the accuracy of the time and attendance data records for regional HQ and subsidiaries before payroll payment deadline.
- Provide general administration support to HR department
- Assist in creation of Payment Instructions to HR vendors in a timely manner using the SAP system
- Assist in implementation of HR policies and training related projects
Technical knowledge, professional qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Business Administration with at least 3 years of relevant payroll operational experience, and at least 1 year in a supervisory position
- Possess leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to details, organised and customer oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Well verse in a second language will be an added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.