Contact: Jocelyn Goh
Reporting to: Senior Accounting Manager
- Ensuring that departmental and unit objectives are met
- Responding to Management and Auditor questions, concerning specific transactions
- Assisting in validating entries of quarter-end close, including estimates and accruals
- Implementing Manager’s decisions, and ensuring that staff follow all department and Company policies and procedures
- Assisting Manager in preparation of management reports, quarterly and year-end financial and statutory reports
- Participating in performance appraisal process, training and development of staff
Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Professional qualifications / Accounting degree recognised by ISCA
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience in accounting and advisory field with proven working experience as an accounting manager.
- Abreast with the latest technical and accounting standards such as SFRS, IFRS and US GAAP
- Good and sound knowledge of outsourcing environment
- Ability to plan and manage teams
- Good command of English with excellent written & verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.