Contact: Jocelyn Goh
Reporting to: Assistant Tax Manager
- Prepare income tax and GST compliance work and basic tax advisory for portfolio of clients including public listed companies, multi-national companies and SMEs.
- Handle tax reviews, tax audits, tax planning and group restructuring and inquiries for tax supervisor’s position.
- Handling project and engagement management including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, associated analysis and documentation.
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- Knowledge of Singapore income tax laws.
- Positive attitude, meticulous and analytical.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Well verse in a second language will be an added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.