Contact: Jocelyn Goh
Reporting to: Assistant Manager
Department: Financial Services Group (FSG)
- Monitoring of regulatory reporting to manage and mitigate regulatory.
- Analyse issues raised by disputants and provide counselling as appropriate
- Enhance current process and facilitate process improvement initiatives.
- Regular monitoring of regulatory reporting obligations in a timely manner.
- Provide training to new employees and FC on code of conduct
- Prepare monthly reports and escalate any key issue as per reporting protocol in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct risk-based audit and compliance review for financial institutions
- Provide regulatory & compliance advisory and assist clients to develop regulatory & compliance framework
- Assist clients in the development and implementation of good corporate governance practices and control process
- Monitoring branch compliance with AML/ CFT/ Sanction/Tax regulations and laws and report violations to management timely
- Develop an intelligence gathering and analysis framework
- Consolidating intelligence to facilitate quick and efficient retrieval
- Perform data collection on customers from internal systems or sources of the company.
- Analyse intelligence information to assess the AML/ Sanctions/ Tax risk of individual customers and the bank portfolio
- Initiate automation projects to improve the framework for managing AML/ CFT/ Sanctions/ Tax risk.
Technical knowledge, professional qualifications and experience:
- Professional qualifications / degree in Accountancy, Finance or Business Law
- with 3 years’ compliance experience in financial services industry.
- Compliance related certifications will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with local regulatory requirement for the financial institutions
- An excellent team player with good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player with good multi-tasking skills and ability to work under stress
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Well verse in a second language will be an added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.