Upstream Finance Analyst (Fixed Asset)
- To ensure Fixed Asset Accounting is carried out according to GFRM
- Good understanding of the entire Fixed Assets Accounting process
- Responsible for depreciation, depletion and amortization (DD&A) recording; asset retirements; transfers and general fixed asset accounting.
- Responsible for monitoring asset under construction (AUC) and ensure timely capitalization accordingly.
- Responsible for preparing asset schedule for local statutory purpose.
- Must be flexible to work with schedules in line with that of the businesses.
- Must possess strong communication skills and capable of developing effective relationships with controllers' organization, operations personnel, project accountants, and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for planning own workload in order to meet stated deadlines and escalating issues as appropriate
- Identify areas for process improvements within existing scope
- Ensure all controls are operated effectively with proper evidence and supporting retained
- Assisting with the process and all internal/external audit requests including those for JV partners and Production Sharing Contracts
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.