Treasury Associate Manager
Treasury Operations - Financial Risk Management, Associate Manager
Area of Focus: This position requires an individual that has a proven record of international risk management experience. The individual will have 4+ years of treasury experience in a corporate environment and have a good understanding of foreign exchange fundamentals.
They will understand and execute all necessary processes to effectively manage global financial risk and Accenture’s Financing entities operations. The Treasury Risk Management Associate Manager is a key member of the team that manages Accenture’s currency hedging programs. The individual is responsible for a variety of risk management middle office activities and financial reporting.
- Understand and operate under middle office and back office to support foreign exchange trading activities
- Understand currency impacts to cash flows and balance sheet transactions
- Understand, comply and report on internal control requirements and internal audit requests
- Have deep knowledge of systems used to support trading activities: FX All, Reval, SAP
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports
- Monthly analysis of FX results and other income/expense
- Execute, adhere and monitor compliance to Policy 3, Treasury policy
- Provide support to regional treasury teams for daily cash management activities.
- Technical expertise of SAP programs such as In House Cash, Transaction Manager, interest rate application, GDN (Global Delivery Network) and loan management
- Manage and update monthly Accenture Finance Limited Board presentations
- Report to line manager provide updates, escalate issues and manage issues
- Working knowledge of international risk management techniques and operations
- Good understanding of financial markets and exposure to foreign exchange markets and trades
- Strong Financial acumen
- Strong organisational and communication skills, demonstrating resourcefulness, and ability to take initiative
- Positive attitude and flexibility with proven research and problem solving skills
- Experience using Excel, PowerPoint, SAP and trading platforms
- Degree in Business or Finance. Note that relevant experience can supplement degree requirements
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.