Part-Qualified Financial Accountant
Part-Qualified Financial Accountant role working for a fantastic organisation in the city centre of Cardiff. Study support offered with exposure to all year end processes.
The client I am working with are a market leader in South Wales, they are rapidly growing year on year. They are increasing head count in the Finance department due to good business performance. Therefore, this senior role has arisen within the Financial reporting department.
You will need:
- Strong Excel skills
- Exposure to Financial Accounting and FA software
- Ability to converse with internal & external stakeholders
- Knowledge of pension accounting and corporation tax
- strong Financial Services background
- Fixed assets, intercompany, EIR, EIC
- Accruals, Cost reports, mortgage interest, income costs
- Assist in the production of the groups externally published statutory financial reports
Taxation reconciliations, returns & payments
The successful candidate will ideally be from a Financial services background and close to completing ACCA, CIMA or ACA. Knowledge of full Financial Accounting responsibilities is essential. You will have to hit the ground running and be wiling to develop and learn to grow with the businesses plans and future.
On offer for the candidate is an impressive market salary for South Wales. 12% bonus offered across the business, with a healthy pension package and other fantastic benefits. Good Holiday structure and a new work / lifestyle balance structure in the business.