Interim Finance Analyst
An excellent opportunity for an Interim Finance Analyst to have an impact on the continued growth of this Cambridge based Pharmaceuticals business.
An already established Pharmaceuticals business who have seen strong growth this year. Working from a great Cambridge office, you will work closely with an experienced team.
The Interim Finance Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Ad-hoc analysis, presentations and briefings for senior management for internal and external audiences
- Performance analysis to support senior management and key strategic decisions
- Consolidated analysis of peer group performance, including strategic insights for senior leadership to drive priorities
- Monitor of the cash flow forecast, providing detailed insights to the senior finance team
- Become a go-to resource for impactful analysis and insight into performance and financial plans
- Ownership of the rolling forecast process alongside the budgeting process
- Producing detailed variance analysis against the P&L and budgets
- Support the senior finance team with the production of financial models; Cognos experience would be advantageous
The Interim Finance Analyst will be:
- ACCA or CIMA Part-Qualified
- Advanced Excel skills; Pivot Tables, V Lookups and Sumifs
- Modelling experience would be advantageous
- Confident in providing financial analysis to drive key business decisions
- Forward thinking and progressive, looking to develop this growing business
The successful Interim Finance Analyst will be joining a growing Pharmaceuticals business in Cambridge with the opportunity to go permanent whilst receiving a competitive salary.