In this role you will process the monthly payroll ensuring the highest of standards of accuracy within agreed time frames. You will also ensure data is entered and maintained in to the Payroll System so that it is correct and up to date whilst meeting SLAs and KPIs.
My client is a large, Financial Services organisation located in Kings Cross.
- Accurate and timely input of monthly payroll data including overtime, bonuses and new starters
- Maintenance of all payroll records and system
- Dealing with both internal and external payroll queries in a timely manner
- Monthly payroll reconciliation
- Completion of year end tax duties including P11D's
- Close collaboration with People Operations, Reward, Employee relations, Talent and sourcing teams
- Ensuring knowledge of statutory and legislative requirements remains up to date
- Supporting audits through data gathering
To be successful in this role you must have experience of working in an in house Payroll and have used ADP software. You will have an ability to work to multiple deadlines and be a confident user of Excel (including Pivot tables). You will be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Fantastic culture and working environment
- Competitive rate
- Financial Services organisation
- Immediate start role