The Management Accountant will be responsible for providing reports forecasts and analyses of financial information to support the UK business.
My client is now looking for a Management Accountant to join their team, an opportunity like this is not to be missed.
The key responsibilities of the Management Account will be:
- To prepare monthly and weekly operational management information as required
- To provide sales analysis, including insightful trends and variances, discounts and other drivers impacting revenue
- To manage, report, budget and forecast working capital with clear explanations and highlighting issues and variances providing insightful improvement options
- To assist with the preparation of statutory financial information, for reporting and audit
- To instil, promote and maintain working relationships with all levels of management and employees
The successful Management Accountant will have:
- Experience within a similar role and be able to prove recent figure records
- Have experience looking after finance staff
- Be wanting to work within a dynamic working environment wanting to develop their skills.
On offer for the successful Management Accountant will be:
- A fantastic training scheme to continue developing their knowledge
- On site parking
- An opportunity to work for a large company