Credit Control Administrator
As the Credit Control Administrator you will be working with in a team of 5 Credit Controllers and managing the admin of the team.
The client is an expanding city centre based business looking for a Credit Administrator to join their exciting team on a 9 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
The Key responsibilities of the Credit Control Administrator will include-
- Managing the admin work of a team of 5
- Sending out copy invoices
- Managing the mail box
- Dealing with incoming phone calls
-Finance assistant duties
The Successful candidate will have/be
- Experience in a finance assistant/administrator role
- Organised and pro active
- The ability to manage a heavy work load
- A polite and confident telephone manner
A Salary of £22,000 + Holiday Pay