Looking for a great company to join? Are you a self–starter, highly organized and looking to advance your payroll and accounting experience? If so, DRM, Inc. d/b/a Arby's has an opportunity for you! DRM has an opening for a Payroll Accountant at our Corporate Office in Omaha, NE!
DRM, Inc. is an Omaha based company that owns and operates 92 Arby's quick service restaurants in a six state region. DRM provides the atmosphere, the flexibility and the opportunity for learning and growing by incorporating Arby's Core Values of Dream Big, Work Hard, Get it Done, Play Fair, Have Fun and Make a Difference into our daily lives. DRM is committed to delivering a "Cut–Above" restaurant experience to our customers and a stimulating career environment for our employees.
We're looking for a person to provide support for all payroll and accounting functions. This person should have an Associate's Degree in Accounting or one plus years' experience in accounting, payroll bookkeeping or related area. A qualified candidate will also have intermediate experience in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook, and good communication skills. The essential job duties include but are not limited to:
- Compile and input payroll data such as garnishments, sick time, paid time off and sabbatical requests for all salaried employees.
- Analyze, prepare and input payroll data for all salaried personnel. Uses automated system to produce accurate and timely payroll.
- Assist and coordinate all payroll processing and any other related activities for hourly personnel.
- Facilitate management and employee understanding of payroll procedures. Ensures compliance with all applicable local, state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Solves problems concerning payroll, answers inquiries, and enforces payroll policies.
- Assists in reviewing the preparation of all payroll statements and reports. Performs various journal entries, account reconciliations and provides general ledger support.
- Compile and prepare payroll tax reports, unemployment tax reports, payroll reports for w–comp audits, EEO–1 reports and employee census reports for benefits.
- Compile turnover reports, LSQ reports, wage increase reports, and submit 401k file each pay period.
- Supervise and ensure compliance of personnel record keeping. Manage and coordinate the annual processing and dispersing of W–2 forms.
- Assist with submitting proper documentation on unemployment claims for salaried personnel.
- Assist with annual 401k audit and assist with all other accounting functions as assigned.
- Backup to the Accounting Specialist position. Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management.
DRM offers great benefits such as Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance*, 401(k) Savings Plan, Company–paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Arby's Meal Discounts, Smart–Casual Dress Attire, Years of Service Program*, and Fun, Friendly Work Environment!
??? DRM, Inc. d/b/a Arby's 5324 N. 134th Ave Omaha, NE 68164
*Must meet eligibility / DRM is an EOE