An excellent Finance Analyst position has arisen within a leading Peterborough based marketing business, a business critical role which will have an impact on the strategic decisions of the business. The Finance Analyst will have responsibility for providing detailed analysis and reports to the internal stakeholders in the business, aiding in the strategic decisions made by the company.
An established marketing business in the Cambridge market who are going through an exciting period of growth and are in need of a Finance Analyst to continue this sustained growth. The role will sit within an experienced Peterborough finance team which an excellent working environment and continued progression opportunities.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Being responsible for the production of the monthly contract financial results including the variance analysis via profit and loss accounts reviews, balance sheet reconciliations and risk analysis
- Producing the month end management accounts reporting pack
- Producing and analysing the KPIs for areas such as invoicing, staffing, purchasing, allocations and stock control and alerting managers to trends
- Preparing the monthly invoices for both core and non-core activity; monitoring and chasing debt to optimise cash flow
- Conducting commercial reviews with budget holders to review the KPIs
- Leading the budgeting/forecasting process alongside the senior FP&A team
- Assisting in the production of financial information for the client
- Leading the preparation of the pricing of variation quotations and driving initiatives for income maximisation and cost reductions
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst will be:
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified ideally or actively studying towards their qualification
- Experience gained in a similar role with a proven track record in producing detailed analysis
- Strong Excel capabilities and strong system exposure
- Able to analyse complex data and have sound problem solving skills
- Self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills
The successful candidate for the role will be making an excellent career move to this established Peterborough business, growing in the marketing sector. You will receive a competitive salary alongside a strong benefits package.