The Management Accountant will be an important role in my clients accountanancy team based in Horsham.
My client a well known company based in Horsham, is looking for a Management Accountant to join their busy accountancy team.
The day to day duties for the Management Accountant shall be:
- Ensure financial control is maintained throughout the period-end close
- Ensure hierarchy management logic is correct and manage process for change
- Production of business unit management accounts and budget-holder reports
- Pro activity to change status quo and challenge processes.
- Passionate about Continuous Improvement.
- Analytical. Needs to translate data into user friendly information.
- Excellent Excel skills absolutely essential.
- Experience manipulating large amounts of data.
- Assist in the consolidation of the group accounts
- Ensure accounts are prepared accurately and in line with current group accounting requirements
- Provide proactive management information to Financial Planning & Analysis team (FP&A).
- Analyse complex financial and non financial information
- Proactively work with FP&A in preparation of the figures for annual budgets and revised forecasts during the year.
- Formulate and compute indicators that drive the performance of the business
- Provide the Group's external and internal auditors with the information they require carrying out their audit work
The successful candidate shall be able to travel to Horsham
Have experience in the above
Be actively studying ACCA/CIMA or be a finalist.
plus great benefits