Finance Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity for a proven Finance Business Partner looking to join a market leading manufacturing business based within Coventry.
You will join a high energy team where you will gain excellent commercial exposure and insight into the business.
A market leading manufacturing business looking for a forward thinking, commercially minded Finance Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Build and maintain strong trusted relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring that the correct information is shared in the correct forums and that stakeholder engagement is obtained
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings to ensure correct procedures are in place
- Coach the finance team, ensure that a strong skills base is built and that the team are empowered to make informed decisions
- Responsible for analysis, reporting and forecasting of overall site results
- Responsible for all financial reporting to the business unit, monthly close and forecasts
- Ensure standards and financial controls are adhered to
- You will be part-qualified in either ACCA/CIMA/ACA or QBE
- Manufacturing accounting experience
- Experience of partnering with a range of stakeholders
- Managerial experience is desirable but not essential
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting exposure