A medium sized Cosultancy company based in Watford are recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Busy and varied role paying a competitive salary of £35,000 - £41,000 with great benefits.
They are seeking a Part Qualified/Finalist level candidate who has previous experience of Management Accounting and is keen to progress.
My client are a growing Consultancy business who are based in the heart of Watford. Due to this growth they are seeking a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis and assist with Budgeting, Forecasting, take full ownership of the P&L and much more. They offer a competitive salary banding, great benefits and career progression.
- Reporting into a hands on Financial Controller
- To assist in the production of the monthly management accounts pack as required
- Managing the monthly trial balance ensuring there are adequate controls
- Monthly Overheads/Cost allocations
- Reconciliation of all key balance sheet nominal ledger accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of the Annual and Half Year reporting packs
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT return
- Profit and Loss transactions, including Turnover, Cost of Sales and Trading Adjustment journals
- To jointly ensure compliance with all Tax reporting responsibilities in accordance with the Group Tax Manager's requirements
- General Accruals/Prepayments
- Maintenance of Work in Progress/Stock
- Living local to Watford
- Ideally a Part Qualified/Finalist level candidate
- Previous experience of Management Accounting is essential
- Hard working and progressive candidate
- Good team player
- Strong Excel user
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to deal with the increased pressure associated with half year and year end financial reporting is essential
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Management Accountant role for a growing company in Watford
- Competitive salary and career progression
- Good benefits structure