Business Process Analyst
The Bank of New York Mellon is seeking a Business Process Analyst / Process Architect to join the Enterprise Resiliency Office (ERO). The ERO drives the firm’s operational resilience strategy and coordinates enterprise-wide efforts across incident & crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery testing.
- Work collaboratively to research business activities, functions, processes and dependencies to support process or technology improvement or implementation initiatives.
- Interview key stakeholders, internal staff and different end user groups to gather information required to illustrate business activities accurately and completely.
- Using approved methods and appropriate modeling tools, develop and maintain process maps and supporting materials that capture results of the research and analysis.
- Recommend mapping improvements and enhancements where applicable.
- Conduct effective reviews of documented processes, independently and with process stakeholders, to ensure accuracy of the information and its depiction.
- Present process maps to senior stakeholders to ensure common understanding and agreement.
- Ensure existing governance processes are followed and related documentation is completed and recorded appropriately.
- Demonstrate and present process maps and related or supporting materials, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- 5+ years’ business process experience, including 2+ years’ experience modelling in iGrafx and using BPMN 2.0
- General knowledge of and experience working for a large, financial services firm a plus
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.