APAC Procurement Process Manager (Region Office)
If you’re looking for an opportunity to develop and execute Procurement strategies on a global scale, we want to hear from you! We are seeking a Procurement Operations Manager to work with cross-functional, international teams to identify and achieve strategic goals related to tactical purchasing and process efficiency.
The Procurement Operations Manager will perform ongoing assessments of processes and operational footprint to identify opportunities to improve performance and increase value for internal and external customers. This role will analyze workload distribution, implement change, and focus on optimizing the tactical purchasing process. The ideal candidate will be self-directed and have strong analytical skills and experience influencing others. This role will manage others within the department.
- Develop plans, execute, and analyze risks related to projects
- Identify process improvements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders globally
- Communicate strategies and results to leadership
- Manage and develop others
- Possess minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Engineering, Logistics or related discipline
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience performing in a similar capacity
- 5 to 7 years of experience managing teams and/or people is preferred
- Experience developing and understanding business cases (quantitative & qualitative)
- Process improvement and implementation experience
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Project management skills
- Source-to-Pay process and technology knowledge
- Less than 25% travel (possibly international)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.