Management Information Analyst
36 Hours p/w
If you’ve got an analytical mind with excellent reporting skills, we might have the perfect role for you!
This is a superb opportunity to join our dynamic Management Information team. Located within one of our Warehouse and Distribution Centres, our Warehouse MI is responsible for delivering analytical support to key stakeholders across the logistics operation for a variety of purposes including;
- Weekly KPI Reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Analysing and reporting on key volume variances
- Providing analytical support for project appraisals on feasibility
- Continue utilisation of new data highlighting opportunities to apply new data and information by creating reporting which aligns with business values.
About the Role
Working as an integral part of our Warehouse MI team, the successful candidate’s primarily responsibilities will be to:
- Report on daily and weekly warehouse performances and volumes
- Review volumes during peak business periods to understand the impact on warehouse throughput and capacity.
- Understand the drivers behind volume increase and changes
- Report on both weekly operational and performance KPI’s to assist and support the warehouse operations in managing performance
- Playing a part in ensuring that the right stock is delivered to the correct warehouse and pro-actively monitoring on an on-going basis
- Support the operation and other team members on any ad-hoc queries
- IT literate with strong Excel skills, SQL experience would be preferable
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure implementation within the required deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver high-quality work to timescale, and the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Able to communicate effectively and be self motivated
The Hiring Process: -
Following CV screening you will be informed if you have been success at this stage via email, so please keep any eye on your inbox.
All interviews will take place at our logistics site in Elmsall. If you are successful you will be invited to attend a first stage interview which will be competency based, lasting approximately 1 hour. Thereafter the final stage will involve a practical exersize followed by questions.
Where possible, Next endeavour to support all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for this vacancy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0116 272 7000.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- 25% Staff Discount
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.