Lead Rep, Fund Reporting
- Familiarity with SQL and working knowledge of relational database technologies.
- Development experience in Java, C++ or some other object-oriented programming language. Experience in Excel, VBA, MS SQL Preferred – MS Access, ASAP, DART,.Net
- Understanding of Structured Finance and all the financial instruments and derivatives.
- Product knowledge of various products.
- Understanding of Fund Accounting and valuation concepts.
- Understanding of basic Accounting Concepts.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other related discipline with MBA.
- Preferred Experience: 2 to 4 years in Financial Services industry.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.