Manager Finance / Finance Manager, HRplus
The position is responsible for directing the financial function of the company in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board and advisory organizations and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the industry.
- Lead and facilitate organization in financial planning & budgeting.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Develop credibility for the finance team by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the CEO, and provide reports as and when required.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Continual improvement of the budgeting & expense management process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department & organization’s budgets.
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Ensure correct customer’s billing, cash collection from Field Force and deposit in Banks. Report daily discrepancies and make sure to resolve in coordination with relevant departments
- Daily validation and re-conciliation of Bank Deposits
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Efficiently handle is taxation related of issues across the organization and keep it fully compliant with applicable laws
- Prepare monthly P&L.
- Financial Management
- Performance Management.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Corporate Finance,
- Taxation & Accounting
- Strong Business Orientation & acumen
- Positive towards customers
- Decision Making,
- Team Leadership
- Honesty / Professional Integrity
- Assertive - Perseverance / resilience
MBA Finance or ACCA Qualified
Education: Masters Certification
Degree Title: MBA / Equivalent, ACCA / Equivalent
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Experience: 4 Years
Apply By Date: Dec 25, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.