Tax Manager - In House
In House Tax Manager - Midlands This is a newly created in house role working for a truly Global Business reporting into senior members of the tax department.
Market Leading PLC based in the Midlands
As Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring timely and accurate quarterly and annual IFRS tax reporting for any allocated regions;
- Maintaining the actual and forecast tax reporting position for assigned countries including current tax balances and contingencies, recognised and unrecognised deferred tax attributes and cash taxes;
- Assuming responsibility for the day-to-day oversight of the Group's tax consolidation system
- Advising as appropriate on impacts to the reported tax balances under changes to applicable accounting standards;
- Liaising with the statutory auditors to ensure an efficient audit in respect of areas of allocated responsibility; and
- Preparing the Group's Country-by-Country report.
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax gained from working in the professional services.
Market Leading Package