KPMG Hong Kong Winter Internship 2019 I Audit & Advisory (HK)
KPMG’s internship programme is organised to ensure that every student who joins us can gain intensive on-the-job experience during the period and get a real understanding of the industry. Interns will learn important professional skills and have the opportunity to determine what kind of work area suits them best. Necessary training courses will be provided before assigning our interns to an engagement. We will assign each intern a buddy who will answer any questions and explain how things work around the office.
We are looking for top students who are passionate, committed and eager to succeed to join our internship programme – all degree disciplines are welcome.
4-16 weeks in length (longer duration is preferred) starting from January 2020
- Management Consulting (IT Advisory)
- Risk Consulting (Actuarial Advisory)
- Preferably penultimate year bachelor or masters students (from all disciplines)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate, committed and eager to succeed
- Self-starters with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Applicants for Hong Kong office should be permanent Hong Kong resident or holder of a valid Hong Kong work visa
If you’re interested in the intern position, please complete the online application form at kpmg.com/cn/careers. Personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes only. Should you have any queries, feel free to email us or call our hotline (+852) 2525 5845.
To find out more about KPMG and stay tuned with us, find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, WeChat and Weibo.