Management Accountant - EOI
The purpose of this role is to prepare information which manages and provides commentary on the financials of the business. You will be using historical figures to help produce forecast reports which will assist the business 'decision makers' plan and move successfully into the future.
Your duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Variance Analysis
- Budgeting - annual preparation of business activity summarised in financial reports
- Management and supervision of staff if required
- Management Reporting (ie: preparing commentary on financials usually for CFO/Board)
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimise risk
- Financial Modelling
- Report Writing
Successful candidates will have the following requirements;
- Experience in a large corporate or ASX Listed organisation
- Have previously worked in either a 'Big 4' or 'Mid-Tier' chartered accounting firm
- Relevant degree qualifications
- Either holding or studying towards CA/CPA/ACCA qualification
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills Apply below or email Kaity.email@example.com for further information.
- Only apply if you currently have FULL working rights in Australia and please note only successful candidates will be contacted directly.