Leer, Inc., is looking for an Accountant to join our Finance Team, and become an owner in the business! Ideal candidate will be a team player that believes in a hands–on approach to help us grow.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Controller with product costing, job completions and other ERP related support.
- Using multiple business intelligence tools, develop meaningful financial analysis including margin analysis and other reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of invoices, reviewing all items shipped and adding sales tax and freight where applicable.
- Prepare and monitor Accounts Receivable reports and complete collection activity
- Complete Outside Sales Representative commission reporting as appropriate.
- Complete prepaids, general accruals, deferred revenue and other general ledger accounting
- Development and maintenance of financial reporting
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Position requires a bachelor's degree in Accounting from a four–year college or university plus a minimum of five years related experience in a manufacturing environment. CPA or CMA certification is preferred, but not required.
Requires the ability to operate various office equipment to include a computer and a copier. Requires a working knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software as well as the ability to work with databases and system queries. Epicor ERP (including XL Connect) or other ERP solution knowledge a plus.
Leer Inc. is part of the Dexter Apache family of businesses () and is an S–Corp ESOP, where all employees become owners in the business.