Responsible for the preparation of 10Q's and 10K's, monthly management reporting packages and quarterly board packages. Other accounting and finance related projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field is required. CPA and/or master's in accounting or business strongly preferred.
- Minimum six to nine years of accounting experience, four or more with national accounting firm.
- Strong technical accounting and financial reporting experience. Banking experience is favored.
- Experience with SEC reporting and exposure to budgeting and internal accounting operations.
- Experience with general ledger accounting systems.
- Excellent Excel and Word skills, and other typical software applications.
- Preparation and coordination of the completion of all reporting including SEC 10Q's and 10K's, as well as monthly management reports.
- Coordination with auditors as needed in connection with year end audits, quarterly reviews & other engagements.
- Participate in monthly close process.
- Additional jobs entail posting general ledger entries, analyzing balance fluctuations, reconciliations between systems and accounts and investigating and resolving issues.
- Preparation of full management discussion and analysis monthly and for SEC reports.
- Must be able to work independently and in a group setting.
- Exceptional writing skills and must be able to communicate effectively to senior management.
Please send cover letter along with your resume and salary requirements to .
We provide competitive salary, medical, dental, 401(k), vacation and other benefits