Finance Business Partner
This is a commercially focused Finance Business Partner opportunity where in addition to taking ownership of monthly management accounts and commentary, you will also be the lynch pin between finance and non-finance, not only in Shrewsbury but across the group.
This Shrewsbury based organisation are a highly acquisitive, high performing and a commercially focused business. A fantastic environment for a driven Finance Business Partner.
This Finance Business Partner will be taking ownership of the monthly management accounts and will be looking to build commercial relationships with the group and local finance teams.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and commentary
- Complete monthly variance analysis, focusing on non-project or payroll spend as well as CapEx and intangibles
- Be the primary point of contact for the auditors working with the Finance team and SSC to address all audit requests and questions
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of the accounting records and financial systems
- Ensure adequate financial controls are in place and executed for the processes surrounding the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with the SSC teams and work to better define and align responsibilities
- Implement a purchasing process that minimises the frustration of the complex accounting and systems structure for the project teams starting with designing and implementing a manual system, making continuous improvements and an ultimate goal of finding a software solution to automate the process as much as possible
10-20% travel associated with role.
- Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Exemplary relationship building skills
- Self starter with resilience
- Advanced with Excel
- Strategic and commercially focused
Up to £50,000