Part-Qualified Finance Business Partner
On behalf of a business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a Permanent Part-Qualified Finance Business Partner to join their expanding finance team.
My client is a market leader within their field, they are also a household name in which the majority of use would come into contact with on a day to day basis. They have an office based close to the station in Reading with plenty of parking.
The successful applicant for this Part-Qualified Finance Business Partner role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Provide financial advice and guidance to senior budget holders in understanding the impact of the period results and forecasts against budges so they can understand their business better.
- Be the expert in the function on accounting practices and advise on financial results and forecasts for budget holders, including preparing period accruals, transfers and adjustments to validate accounts are reflective, relevant.
- Manage corporate governance throughout the cost centres/projects they manage, conducting deep dives and reviewing compliance with financial regulations to protect the business from legal or negative consequences.
- Deliver expert and accurate business review information and reporting, and highlight any significant issues with financial and other business results to enable informed decision making by the business area.
- Engage and influence senior members of the team to help them understand their financial position and use professional expertise to guide in initiatives to improve business performance
- Identify and proactively manage commercial risks, including the financial suitability of new customers or suppliers reducing the potential risk impact on the business area and influencing decision makers.
To be considered for this Commercial role you must posses the following:
- Studying towards the middle/later sections of ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Exposure to the majority of the above tasks
- Experience in assessing multiple business and financial factors to make difficult judgement calls
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with various manager/stakeholders across the business
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills
Great opportunities for progression in a forward thinking fast paced business. Highly competitive salary.