Analyst, Accounts Payable (Real Estate & Infrastructure)
Responsible for maintaining the accounts payable payments including but not limited to:
- Daily payment reporting
- Vendor database management
- Vendor validation
- Banking administration
- Creditor related queries
- Client related queries
- Assist with bookkeeping duties on our systems
- Communication coordination and monitoring.
- Reviewing documentation for accuracy
- Suggests and drives improvement projects to streamline the AP process, communicating the value of such projects with critical stakeholders in the P2P process.
- Responsible for ensuring all processes outlined within the accounts payable SOP is adhered to
- Ad Hoc expense analysis as required.
- Act in accordance with the company’s Guiding Principles and adherence to the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
- Compliance to all local site company policies, procedures and corporate policies.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Intermediate skills in Microsoft packages, specifically outlook and excel, (pivot and v-lookup would be a benefit)
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from key stakeholders in the business
- Must be highly organized
- Must be able to prioritize tasks for self
- Must be able to work within a team environment with assertiveness
- Excellent communication skills, proactive in resolving stakeholders queries
- Fast learner with high attention to detail
- Fast paced environment with tight deadline deliverables
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.