Designation: Finance Manager
Reporting to: CFO
- Coordinate with plants, departments in monthly/quarterly rolling forecast for overall company including overhead cost and profitability.
- Monitor all the variance report versus FC/budget (Revenue, Cost) and have the explanation for all the material variance
- Review the plant level KPIs and working with team for corrective action of concern area.
- Main responsibilities on tracking saving initiatives within organization, and conduct cost-saving project
- Make sure inventory accuracy in the AX in line with physical inventory
- Preparation of Corporate Monthly management accounting package.
- Annual operational budget preparation.
- Maintain of 3 months rolling forecast for overall company overhead cost and profitability.
- Consult to management accounting team members on their management accounting function.
- Other timely analysis and requested by Management
- Financial Accounting
- Working Capital Management
- Ensure the cost-effectiveness within organization via budget/FC variance analysis
- Trend analysis and forecasting.
- Annual Operational budget
Qualifications: Post Graduate, ACCA (5-10 years)
- Functional skill
- Management Skill / Leadership skill
- Soft skill (communication, negotiation)
- Functional skill (Accounting / Tax & Treasury / Foreign Trade)
- Time management, analytical, integrity, working under pressure
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Tran Ngoc Thanh Thao - (84) 6891 4188 - Ext: 522