- Prepare monthly financial statements, management reports as well as statutory reports and handle in consolidation financial statements.
- Handle full set of accounts, includes general accounting, account receivable, account payable, tax and treasury issues. Finalize and close monthly accounts.
- Ensure tax compliance and co-ordinate year and audit.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers, company secretary and suppliers.
- Perform any ad hoc task as and when required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTIBUTES:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accountancy or professional qualifications in ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of computerized accounting system and Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated, good team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pro-active, strong initiative, meticulous and results-oriented.
- Experience with group accounting would be an added advantage.
If you are interested, and have what it takes, please submit your application via APPLY Now with salary history/expected salary.
We invite all qualified individuals to submit their resume for consideration and regretfully note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be kept strictly confidential.