This immediate start role will suit an experienced Assistant Accountant who has previously worked within the Financial Services sector. You must also be immediately available and be able to commit to this role longer term.
My client is a large global trading firm, specialising in renewable energy investments.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the following;
- Assist with payments, transfers and expenditures
- Assist with accounting and data entry
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing
- Monthly balance sheet and Income statement
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Assist with the statutory audit
- Ad hoc support to the wider finance team
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have worked in a similar role, specifically within the Financial Services sector. You will ideally be working towards a professional accounting qualification. It would be very beneficial for you to have previously used a large ERP System - SUN systems, Sage or similar. In addition, your communication skills must be excellent, both written and verbal.
If successful in securing this role, you will enjoy the following;
- Competitive rate
- Fantastic environment
- Autonomous role
- Career progression opportunities
- Longer term chance to become permanent