Ass. Systems Accountant - AS06
Our client a government body with a focus on the delivery of people-focused neighbourhoods and promotion of suburban developments is seeking an Assistant Systems Accountant AS06 for an initial 6 month non-ongoing contract.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Business Systems, the Assistant Systems Accountant has the following responsibilities:
- Administer financial reporting software Planning Analytics (former TM1) and assist in designing, developing, testing, maintaining and improving Planning Analytics cubes, dimensions, reports, processes, and rules.
- Contribute to business analysis, systems development, change management and implementation of business systems.
- Train and support business system end users on basic functionalities and running processes.
- Use financial management tools and systems to maintain, analyse and report on project performance.
- Prepare and provide monthly reports and reviews for the Board and Executive Management team.
- Contribute to the development of internal policies and procedures.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sian Foster, Consultant in our Canberra office on 02 6229 1506, quoting Ref No. 1B/09854.