To produce management accounts information within the Management Accounts team for a variety of clients.
Our client believes that all growing companies should have access to experienced financial professionals and that outsourcing the function of your finance team is the very best way to grow your business. They act as your finance department, integrating seamlessly into their clients, acting in partnership and building upon the everyday requirements of bookkeeping and accounting.
- To assist the Management Accounts team with the production of periodic management reports for clients as required, including KPI analysis and commentary where necessary, providing support for the development of client budgets and forecasts as appropriate and liaising internally where necessary in order to provide accurate and relevant management information to clients
To assist with the building of client relationships by responding promptly to client communications or queries when required in order to ensure customer satisfaction and help to develop further business
- To have an excellent knowledge of the Company's internal processes and procedures in order to ensure they are appropriate and efficient and that quality is at the centre of all activity
- To provide complete Management Accounting support for selected clients both internally and client facing ensuring the production of accurate reports that are of an excellent standard and meet the clients' needs
- ACA or ACCA part or fully qualified or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of accounting software and IT literate with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to develop client relationships and manage a client portfolio
- Excellent analytical skills with detail orientation and an ability to meet deadlines, solve problems and prioritise workloads
Competitive package and excellent progression potential