A top West Sussex business is looking to add a Payroll Administrator to their finance team.
This role will sit beneath the Finance Manager but has potential to grow and adopt some HR functions moving forward.
A very successful, industry leading organisation who traditionally have a very high staff satisfaction rate and minimal movement within their team due.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Process and Input payroll data accurately into the payroll system
- Ensure all payroll and department deadlines are met
- Liaise with departments to ensure payroll data is received on time
- Update, maintain & calculate Occupational Sick Pay and Statutory payments
- To support and cover other members of the payroll team when the need arises
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a payroll position or assisting the payroll process
- Have used payroll software
- Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
The salary for this role is dependant on a candidates experience.
Range of benefits.
Good offices with a great team within West Sussex.