Financial Control EPM Lead
Financial Control EPM Lead
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
We currently have an opportunity for Middle Office Lead in our Global EPM Team reporting to our Group EPM Lead. The role will be project focused and will involve working with senior Finance, ICT, and Middle Office stakeholders throughout the group in order to ensure the successful execution of the Middle Office sponsored EPM Project.
Key responsibilities of the role within the team include:
- Responsibility for designing the new Middle Office Performance Measurement (EPM) and working with each of the Middle office Global Functional leads and their Finance Business partners ensuring that the scope is clear and externally benchmarked
- Ensure that there is clarity on the definition of the Middle Office KPIs and that they are linked to our Value Levers Model and that they are incorporated into the overall Data Model for EPM
- Work with the Project Manager and the ICT partners in developing the plan to design, build, test & implement and then to deliver to that agreed plan
- Manage the data migration of the History of Middle Office KPIs to ensure comparability
- Manage the team responsible for delivery on the project from a finance perspective and work closely with the Project Manager and the ICT partners in ensuring delivery of the overall project
- Responsible for designing, documenting and communicating new ways of working and processes as a result of the new system implementation with the support of existing EPM resources
- Responsible to bring Kerry Finance and business knowledge to the project team and to source that knowledge if needed from outside the team
- Play a key role in dealing with change management associated with the project including the training of new users, new ways of working and governance.
- Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA required)
- Previous Operations Finance experience essential
- Experience with system implementations preferred
- Strong communication, planning and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to play a leading role in the establishment of “One Way of Working” for Finance Processes
- Strong analytical skills- ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Ability to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
- Advanced excel skills required
- Knowledge of SAP or BW preferable
- A self-starter with proven experience in change management and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Assemble, gather and disseminate data from various sources and formulate into reports and analytics for use during the project
- Ability to add value by proactively identifying potential opportunities or issues and assist in the implementation of both process and performance improvement
- Ability to take new processes and flows, identify key elements and develop and implement plans for managing and controlling
- A team player with strong inter-personal and communication skills both in a project environment and with business stakeholders
- .Excellent document writing skills (e.g. functional specifications, business process design documents, project plans, PowerPoint presentations)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Well organized with a proven track record in meeting challenging deadlines
- Willingness to travel to mainland Europe, South America, US and Asia as required for the project.
Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.