We are GAR (General Accounting and Reporting) team that works in collaboration with different teams to ensure correct accounting transactions are posted in RU GAAP and US GAAP, appropriate accounts are properly reconciled and explained. For Inventory the main POC within Cisco are from Global Inventory, Supply chain, GTC (Global Tax and Customs), IC and Treasury teams. Outside of Cisco the main POC are our Brokers (Major; Eventra).
- Statistic Government reporting (monthly, quarterly and yearly)
- Taxes preparation and filing including tax register: Direct and Indirect taxes
- Withholding tax accounting
- Responding to tax authorities per requests
- Financial Statement preparation Controlled transaction reports (i.e. transfer price reports): intercompany transactions
- coordinating subledger & GL monthly closure procedure in 1C
- BS reconciliations of the VAT/Income tax/Deferred tax/Eco Tax preparer;
- maintaining expenses Master Data in 1C for Stat and Tax purposes
- JV upload to Oracle for Deferred tax, Eco tax, VAT, WHT, Tax provision
- FX accounting in 1C and Oracle
- Tax forecast to the Tax authorities
- monthly Loss-making deal reports
- Accruals on a yearly basis including Bed debts, AP, Marketing programs in 1c
- Good knowledge of RAS and Tax legislation;
- Advanced English skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of MS office - especially Excel;
- Expert in using 1c;
- Oracle experience - is a big asset; possibility to work within non-standard working hours when needed; ability to work independently
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.