Accounts Payable Officer
One of Hudson's leading clients in the leisure industry is seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join their Accounts Payable Team based in North Sydney.
The role seeks someone with excellent communication, high level of attention to detail, customer service focus and someone who thrives in a social team environment.
The main responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Officer include:
- Building relationships with Suppliers
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Investigating and troubleshooting supplier queries
- General ledger reconciliations
- Intercompany and month end reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties to support team
The right person for the role will have:
- 1+ years' experience in Accounts Payable role or be a recent graduate with intern experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional communication
- Be passionate, positive and an excellent team player
- Strong customer service focus
Benefits for you:
- Stability of 12 month fixed term contract
- Great entry salary
- Exciting industry & outstanding culture
- Excellent location and beautiful offices
- Additional company benefits: gym membership, discounts, award nights
This role will best suit someone who is a recent graduate or has 1-2 years' experience and is looking to move into a larger organization.
If you are interested in the role please send through your CV to the link provided. For any additional questions, please call Lucy Milenkovic in the Sydney office on 02 8233 2854.
Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.