Commercial Manager- Healthcare
We are currently looking for a Commercial / Contracts Manager with a minimum of 12 years’ experience to work on healthcare projects in the Sultanate of Oman
- Overall responsibility for the Commercial / Contract performance of the project team
- Report to the Project Manager and on the earned value progress, costs to complete and quality of change control and justifications of valid delays being provided by the design teams.
- Monitoring all commercial indicators at all stages, to ensure that accurate and professional cost to complete computations against clear work scopes are delivered by the Project teams.
- Professional interface and liaison with design team and clients’ representative
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of Commercial / Contract inputs to the Project Manager
- Monitor and report to the Project Manager the design and PM’s team’s adherence to the Commercial / Contractual procedures described in the Project Execution Plan
- Create a positive and proactive approach to Commercial / Contract process
- Administration of all contracts and subcontracts
- Conduct commercial team meetings, commercial briefings to Project and senior Regional management staff.
- Deliver agreed Commercial / Contractual actions
- Establish and maintain regular invoicing in accordance with the contract, paying strict attention to cashflow