This temporary assignment will suit an experienced Management or Fund Accountant who has previously worked in the Financial Services sector.
My client is a boutique Investment Management and Advisory business based in Knightsbridge.
- Responsible for all aspects of Investment Operations and Accounting
- Performance reporting
- Assist with the implementation of a new Accounting system
- Loading and reconciling balances and transactions
- Reconciliations of records
- Maintenance of the day to day investment accounting records
- Maintain good relationships with clients both internal and external
To be successful in this role you must have previously worked in a similar role either within the Financial Services sector or a similar industry. It is essential that you are immediately available and can commit to this role until the end of the year at least. It is essential also that you have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Immediate start
- Competitive rate
- Fantastic office environment
- Financial Services sector