- Degree/Diploma in a relevant discipline and/or a professional qualification preferable in the areas of Finance / Accountancy / Taxation (e.g ACCA / AIA / CIMA graduate)
- A member of a recognized professional accounting / taxation body will be an added advantage
- Analytical, possess high integrity, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision
- Good command of verbal and writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook in life.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.