IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can priotise your day and sometimes with conflicting deadlines that still need to be met.
You will need to have an analytical mind so you can identify gaps in the financial reporting and accounting processes, interpret data, and provide concise explanations on trends and variances.
Building strong and effective relationships with colleagues and the wider business is an essential requirement for all our people.
Strong communication skills both written and verbal are a must have for this role to build relationships across the business.
Over the last 12 years, the IQ EQ Philippines Group has grown from a small business to a truly global organisation employing over 500 people across the globe. The Group has undergone a transformation with a move to the cloud ERP platform NetSuite which has revolutionised how we work.
We are looking for an experienced NetSuite Administrator who will be working with the internal stakeholders and NetSuite Administration Team in resolving NetSuite cases and various NetSuite. The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior NetSuite Manager. The post holder should be comfortable to communicate across all levels, deliver presentations, provide recommendations and host meetings. He/she should be a go getter and an excellent team player.
- Will work with ERP Team in resolving NetSuite cases in a timely manner.
- You will Troubleshoot issues and provide on-going support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
- Identify business requirements, functional design, prototyping in sandbox, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support.
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and logic to facilitate Finance requirements.
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Knowledge on NetSuite role & form customization and Suiteflow are a must.
- Support other departments as required.
- Undertake any additional reasonable tasks as deemed necessary.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on configuration and support of NetSuite OneWorld with SRP Module, complex saved searches and reports, form & role customizations, workflow
- Ability to work across all teams and interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to think outside the box and to complete task under pressure
- Strong analytical, problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to assume a permanent EMEA schedule
- MS Excel proficiency and experience in implementing NetSuite
Good to Have:
- CPA License
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.