Accounts Payable Specialist
This Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for managing the accounts payable processes for your suppliers.
My client is a leading transport company
As the Accounts Payable Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the internal approval process for supplier invoices
- Entering purchase invoices in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with international VAT / global sales tax rules (in particular European VAT including reverse charges)
- Managing the supplier payment processes to ensure that all suppliers are paid on time
- Being the main point of contact for all queries in relation to accounts payable within the company
- Undertaking bank reconciliations across the Group
- Review of credit card and staff expense claims to ensure that they are in line with company policy
- Building and maintaining documentation of Accounts Payable processes and providing support to the controller for audit purposes including group bank and other
- Provide ad-hoc general accounting assistance to the Finance Manager and wider financial control team.
To be considered for this Accounts Payable Specialist role you must have the following:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in an Accounts Payable role
£28,000 - £30,000 + benefits