Accounts Payable Officer
A fantastic opportunity is available for an immediately available Accounts Payable Officer to work with one of Hudson's leading clients based in Sydney CBD.
The Accounts Payable Officer will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and be responsible for:
- End to end accounts payable invoice processing
- Prioritise payments to key clients and suppliers
- Assist with all communication to business regarding Accounts Payable
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with month end
- Process invoices for key suppliers such as rent and electricity
- Support internal stakeholders with queries related to expense management
- Attending to Ad Hoc payment requests
The right person will have:
- 2 + years accounts payable experience
- Exceptional communication - written and spoken
- ERP system desirable & Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Customer Service focus
- Keen eye for detail
Benefits for you:
- Fantastic location close to train station
- Excellent salary $30-$33 per hour + Super
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Exciting industry and reputable brand
If you meet the requirements for this role, have exceptional communication skills and are looking for your next career move, please get in contact with Lucy Milenkovic in Hudson's Sydney Office on 02 8233 2854 to discuss your suitability.
Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.