Credit Analyst, Asset Liability Management - Credit Portfolio Management, Global Treasury
On an independent basis:
Possess a recognised Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Management or a related field. 3 years of relevant experience in credit analysis. Possess strong numeracy and technical and analytical capabilities to identify and evaluate credit (fixed income) opportunities and risks. Demonstrate sound knowledge of financial markets. Demonstrate keen interest in keeping abreast of financial market developments, political and economic affairs. Be fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese. Be a self-learner, motivated to achieve. Be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft office, in particular, Microsoft Excel. Fresh graduates with CFA are welcome to apply. What we can offer :
- Perform intensive credit research analysis across fixed income portfolios.
- Identify and recommend fixed income investment ideas.
- Establish work flow processes for new products.
- Generate ideas for overall team investment strategy.
- Deliver on (parts of)/the entire investment process including credit analysis, trade and relative value ideas generation, trade booking and documentation, portfolio optimization, portfolio attribution analysis etc.
- Perform other duties as directed by direct supervisor or Head of ALM-CPM.
- Part of the Credit Portfolio Management team under Global Treasury - Asset Liability Management, managing the bank's investments in global investment grade corporate bonds.
- Upon excellent performance, opportunity for the candidate to progress to managing a sub-portfolio in 3 - 5 years.