Sr Business Analyst
join one of the Growing Company
SM Logics Inc is a leading next–generation IT products, platforms, and services company delivering guaranteed business outcomes, seamless customer experience, actionable insights and IP–led digital transformation. We bring unparalleled knowledge of domains, markets, and technology platforms, to enable our clients realize their business goals.
In this role, work closely with both the business teams and the development teams, helping define solutions, contributing to the functional aspects of the solution design and even the technical aspects as well. The role goes way beyond just "writing down" requirements that are conceived by others. We are looking for technologists who have come from a strong functional background, who love to solve business problems with technology, and who can own the business relationship to discuss, design, and refine the technical solutions that will add value.
The Analyst will interface with other BAs to make sure that the functional and technical specifications are developed clearly, and then work in concert with the development team to make sure they are fully understood. The BA will collaborate with the Project Manager and Technical Delivery Managers/Architect in the team as well.
Design solutions and visualize solutions with business partners
- Create strategy documents to supplement vision papers and relevant artifacts
- Manage the collaboration with business owners/stakeholders to understand the business needs,
- Lead workshops and JAD Sessions.
- Manage and plan the IT requirements elicitation efforts such as conducting stakeholder analysis
- Deliver the results of elicitation in the form of organized notes, requirements documents, and/or use cases.
- Spearhead the prioritization, solution assessment and validation of requirements with the business and project teams
- Develop supporting analysis documentation (including data dictionaries and use cases)
- Work with IT project managers to obtain consensus and signoff on requirements and deliverables
- Write user acceptance test plans and scripts and coordinate user acceptance test execution
- Work with project managers to obtain user acceptance test signoff
- Provide subject matter expertise to the team throughout the project
- Prepare senior level technical reports for executive management
- 10 years + Business Analysis/Solutions Design experience
- Ability to work directly with C level and top executives.
- Project Management experience / exposure is a must
- Experience leading requirements/JAD sessions, meetings, calls
- Software development or Engineering experience is a plus
- Experience working with both onshore and offshore teams is a plus