Lead Financial Analyst - Finance Transformation
This position works closely with various stakeholders across GRM to support large transformation projects across GRM Finance. This includes projects like the shared services center transition and global technology strategy and deployments. Additionally, this role will enable continuous improvement efforts across the US, East, and West regions as they are identified.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast–paced environment, is proactive and intellectually curious, and possesses the aptitude to work independently in ambiguous environments, as the work is largely project based. You will have exposure to the Finance Executive Leadership Team as well as other senior leaders in GRM global functions. You will contribute to the organization's success at a global level by seeking to improve and optimize the way we operate on a global scale.
- Provides project management support for GRM Finance Transformation initiatives, which includes facilitating cross–functional meetings, developing presentations, and communicating program updates to senior leadership.
- Collaborates effectively across stakeholder groups (Finance, Legal, Data Privacy, IT, Procurement, HR, Communications) to support detailed planning and execution of initiatives.
- Defines business cases for specific strategic initiatives with input from stakeholders and leadership. Tracks and monitors project delivery against business case.
- Supports leadership in understanding current technology landscape across East & West Regions, identifying opportunities for improvement and savings, helping leadership prioritize opportunities, and drive project execution.
- Utilizes cross–functional problem solving, value stream analysis, or other continuous improvement tools to understand current pain points and identify solutions across local, regional, and global Finance processes.
Bachelors degree (Finance or Accounting) required. CPA or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred. Minimum of 5 years of finance experience. Must demonstrate attention to detail in a fast–paced work environment and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously to drive results. Excellent communication skills, including the ability to deliver messages effectively verbally and in writing with own team and across organizational boundaries and regions to ensure the successful completion of shared goals. Comfortable leading meetings and able to communicate issues and trends to senior management and other groups at the appropriate level of detail.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well–being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.